Church Of England RSS Feed
- Church of England stands #withsyria
- Church Workers Pension Fund agrees £100 million buy-in
- New advice for “critical” role of Training Incumbents published
- Daily Digest: New resources to commemorate WW1 centenary
- New resources to commemorate the Centenary of World War One
- Daily Digest: Church of England stands #withsyria in Global Campaign
- Daily Digest: Archbishop of York to post online Lent reflection
- Daily Digest: Archbishop of York speaks on Immigration bill
- Daily Digest: Archbishop Justin on BBC Radio 2
- Daily Digest: New twitter campaign @OurCofE
|What's New at All Saints?|
The 'Network' Course
Ever felt like you're a round peg in a square hole? Or just not sure you fit anywhere at all? Then Network is for you! It's a five-session course on Thursday evenings at 7.30 pm, beginning on 13 March, to help you find out what the gifts and abilities that God has give you really are, and how you can best use them for him. It should be exciting and affirming. The cost is only £2 for the whole course, thanks to a generous donation from someone. Just sign up at the back of church.
Lent begins with Ash Wednesday on 5 March. We have a special Communion service at 7.30 pm at All Saints, and all are welcome.
You are invited to listen to the whole of the New Testament - read by professional actors - in 40 half-hour segments over Lent. They are all available for free from this website - just click on the Downloads page on the left.
Watch this Space
Watch this Space is an alternative worship event aimed at 15-29 year-olds (although we're quite happy if younger teenagers turn up, as long as they are in Year 9 or above). So what to expect? Cake, hot chocolate, an icebreaker activity, Bible-based discussion in small groups and some informal worship. We meet every month and our next dates are 16 Mar and 20 April. We start at 8.00 pm and finish at 9.15 pm.
Our next Xpress Creations dates are on Sat 29 March, Sat 10 May, Sat 28 June and Sat 19 July. Come along at 10.30 am for some free craft and Lego-making activities, ending with bacon batches at about 11.45 am. All welcome.